Low impact, sustainable development.
Clark Dietz provides site/civil engineering services for clients in the municipal, commercial, industrial, institutional, and power and energy markets. Our engineers work collaboratively to add value to any project, assisting our clients in meeting design, operational, and facility maintenance goals. Owners, utilities, environmental and government agencies, DOTs, and local and county stakeholders may all have a vested interest in the new development. We engage with stakeholders throughout the planning process, to ensure compliant and sustainable designs.
- Site feasibility studies
- Site/civil plans and specifications
- Utilities and infrastructure
- Topography/hydraulic/hydrologic modeling and studies
- Site grading and earthwork design
- Sustainable stormwater management
- Erosion control design and inspection
- Roadway infrastructure and improvements
- Foundation design
- Retaining walls
- Drainage structures