Clark Dietz Referral Program
We understand the importance of networking and are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and want to make a difference. Our Referral Bonus Program offers a way for professionals like you to recommend qualified candidates for open positions in our company.
Who can make a referral?
Anyone – clients, alumni and friends of Clark Dietz are invited to refer qualified candidates for open positions.
How do I make a referral?
1. View our opportunities to see what we’re looking for.
2. Spread the word within your network.
3. Submit an applicant’s resume along with a completed Candidate Referral Form to our HR Department.
What’s in it for me?
Your referral makes you eligible to receive a bonus if it results in a hire, it’s as simple as that!
Contact our HR Team if you have any questions. Our phone number is 312.648.9900.
Make an impact.
Our team is unified by a unique passion: to improve quality of life. Every day we strive to create better solutions for the communities we serve. Infrastructure needs are constantly evolving, and so are we. We’re always looking for skilled professionals who share our values and passion for improving the built environment.
We offer opportunities in the following engineering disciplines:
Looking to refer a friend or family member? Visit Candidate Referrals
We believe the uniqueness of our firm comes from within. At the heart of our organization is a team of people who believe in making a difference, embracing diversity, and giving back.
- We take pride in generating solutions that benefit people’s everyday lives.
- Our collaborative environment allows us to work across disciplines and offices and provide the highest quality service to our clients.
- We give back by volunteering our time and expertise locally and globally.
- We believe that diversity enhances our culture and promotes innovation. We are proud to offer scholarships for minority students to support diversity in our workplace and our profession.
As an employee-owned company, we are all about quality of life. We make sure that our comprehensive benefits package is designed to take care of the whole you.
- Life/AD&D, STD, LTD (company paid)
- FSA & HSA accounts
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Ownership opportunity
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Generous PTO with rollover plan
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools to succeed. We support your professional growth by:
- Training and education to enhance your skills and keep you up to date on the latest technologies
- Opportunity for active participation in professional organizations
- Exposure to a variety of challenging and rewarding project experiences
- Educational materials and exam and professional license fees
Diversity makes us stronger.
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
University of Wisconsin at Platteville
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology