Inovateus, DeMille Road Solar Facility
Clark Dietz provided project management, site civil, structural and electrical engineering services for this three-site project that is one of the largest utility-owned PV solar arrays east of the Mississippi River. The project will generate 45 MW of solar power with 200,000 solar panels, enough to power 9,000 homes.
The project included:
- Civil engineering
- System grounding design and study
- Cable ampacity and pulling tension calculations
- Details of utility interconnect
- Sizing of electrical conductors, disconnects, fuses and breakers
- Fault current and arc flash study, utilizing SKM software to model the system.