Today’s public expects to be kept informed of changes in their communities and desires an active voice in qualifying problems and generating solutions. Government agencies, municipal stakeholders, utilities, and elected officials are all vested in the success of a project. Our professionally trained facilitators engage these groups throughout the project’s planning, design, and execution. We create transparency and build consensus to inspire community driven, cost-efficient solutions.
- Identify stakeholders
- Develop stakeholder outreach plan
- Conduct stakeholder meetings
- Meet with leaders and decision makers
- Understand community context
- Customize communication plan
- Coordinate with stakeholders
- Conduct stakeholder workshops
- Gather input
- Brainstorm ideas and alternatives
- Refine options
- Reach consensus on solution
- Council and committee presentations
- Graphic design capabilities
- Newsletters and print media
- Website management
- Social media and online surveys
- 3D visualization
As communities evolve, so does the need for community sensitive infrastructures that are capable of meeting current and future demands. Clark Dietz has earned a strong reputation with municipal, county and state clients for leading the Public Involvement process from start to finish.
Clark Dietz provides customized project websites to inform, involve, and inspire public participation. View our project websites by clicking the logos.