Public Safety/Police Facility and Municipal Court
Clark Dietz provided design and bidding services for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection systems to support the conversion of an existing vacant building into a new Public Safety/Police Facility. The new 38,900 SF facility will house the Police Department, Emergency Management Services, and a multi-purpose community room. The project also included evidence lab areas, gun cleaning, dispatch, and evidence storage.
Clark Dietz was responsible for these design elements:
- Remove all existing HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems throughout the facility, including equipment and fixtures.
- Install four new rooftop units.
- Install new domestic water system including instantaneous gas fired water heaters and water saving plumbing fixtures.
- Install new DDC controls with VVT dampers and thermostats.
- Install new electrical distribution system for power and lighting.
- Install new LED lighting throughout the facility.
- Install new power distribution system for site lighting.
- Install new computer room air conditioning units for server room.
- Install new fire protection system for the entire building, including dry systems for vehicle storage areas and FM200 system for server rooms.
- Install new CO/NO2 detection system, make up air units, exhaust fans and controls for ventilation system associated with vehicle storage areas.
Public Safety/Police Facility